- Are you an African-American woman who desires to lift weights but you’re afraid if you do that you’ll look bulky and lose your feminine curves?
- Do you want to learn how to shed unwanted stubborn body fat and lose weight without starving yourself or doing endless hours of cardio?
- Do you want to learn how to tone your curves properly without having to buy expensive equipment or spend endless hours at the gym ?
- Do you want to learn what healthy nutrition you need to eat before and after your workout to see lasting results and avoid being on a yo-yo diet cycle?
- Do you want to ward off osteoporosis and sarcopenia (loss of muscle tissue as you age)
- Do you want to learn how to make fitness a lifestyle and not just a New Years Resolution?
If this is you and you answered yes to any of these questions, I have great news for you!
For years there’s been a myth that African-American women shouldn’t lift weights, and if they do, it has been believed that Black women will look manly or less feminine!
As an African-American woman have bought into this fitness myth?
Here’s the truth!
Lifting weights or resistance training WON’T make you look manly! Having more lean muscle tissue will help you shed unwanted body fat, tone and firm your curves, help you feel more energetic, help you build stronger bones, keep you functional as you age and can improve your confidence all while helping you become the fittest most empowered version of yourself all while maintaining your feminine curves!
Therefore, on the following pages of Fit, Tight and Toned, Fitness Olympian, IFBB Fitness Pro, 5-Time National Physique Committee Fitness Champion, 13 x Author, Women’s Health and Fitness expert and In Weekly’s Best Personal Trainer on The Gulf Coast in 2016, Laticia “Action” Jackson will teach you:
- How to identify your unique body type and how it responds to particular exercises, sets and repetitions
- How often you should lift weights and how much weights to lift in order to reach particular fitness goal
- How to tone your most stubborn body parts including your abs and glutes without using heavy weight or becoming too bulky
- Resistance training terminology to empower you with the knowledge on “how” to lift weights properly, how to choose the right exercise machines and how to avoid injury
- How to avoid doing excessive amounts of cardio and use high intensity intervals to shed unwanted body fat, improve your cardiovascular conditioning and lose weight
- What to eat before, during and after your workout for sustained energy and optimal post-recovery and so much more!
Laticia “ Action” Jackson’s 24 years of experience in the exercise science, athletic training, and fitness field assures you will learn the proper way to lift weights, decrease your chance of injury, and walk away feeling more fit and empowered than ever before.
Don’t worry you WON’T look manly after lifting weights, you’ll LOOK and FEEL AMAZING!
Ready to get Fit, Tight and Toned?